Photomicrography workshopsThese who are interested in photomicrography I am inviting to my workshops. They are at my place in Krzywe near Suwałki, next to Wigry National Park. They are the individual workshops. Workshops are realised with professional microscope Olympus BH-2
Thematic range of the workshops:
- structure and the right operation of the microscope
- special techniques of the illumination possible to realize them for oneself and additionally phase contrast and DIC
- the ways of connecting the camera with the microscope
- specificity and technical conditioning of the photomicrography
- stacking in photomicrography, expanding the depth of field
- the ways of preparing various subjects (microorganisms, plant tissues, microcrystals, etc.)
- the ways of various subjects raising for the photomicrography
- taking photomicrographs of various microorganisms
- taking photomicrographs of plant tissues
- taking photomicrographs of microcrystals
- taking opaque objects (in "epi" illumination)
- artistic aspects of the photomicrography
Lectures and photomicrographs displays with commentary
- "History of the microscope - the beginnings and the present"
- "Structure of the microscope and its right operation"
The world under the microscope:
- "The jewels of the microworld, this and that about algae"
- "We are getting to know protozoans"
- "Let's look inside the plants"
- "The wonderful world of the microcrystals"
- "Photomicrography in amateur practice"