Photomicrography work shopsThese who are interested in photomicrography I am inviting to my work shops. They are at my place in Krzywe near Suwałki, next to Wigry National Park. The work shops are conducted in small 4 people groups. It is possible to give the individual work shops, too.
Thematic range of the work shops:
- structure and the right operation of the microscope
- special techniques of the illumination possible to realize them for oneself
- the ways of connecting the camera with the microscope
- specificity and technical conditioning of the photomicrography
- stacking in photomicrography, depth of field expanding
- the ways of preparing various subjects (microorganisms, plant tissues, microcrystals, etc.)
- the ways of various subjects raising for the photomicrography
- taking photomicrographs of various microorganisms
- taking photomicrographs of plant tissues
- taking photomicrographs of microcrystals
- taking opaque objects (in "epi" illumination)
- artistic aspects of the photomicrography
Lectures and photomicrographs displays with commentary
- "History of the microscope - the beginnings and the present"
- "Structure of the microscope and its right operation"
The world under the microscope:
- "The jewels of the microworld, this and that about algae"
- "We are getting to know protozoans"
- "Let's look inside the plants"
- "The wonderful world of the microcrystals"
- "Photomicrography in amateur practice"